Company: NextGen Healthcare
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 12, 2019
* Able to apply superior leadership skills in managing large
project teams and implementing project management practices across
* Able to lead and delegate decision-making to ensure the
successful completion of all project and program deliverables.
* Comfortable interfacing at all levels of the company including
mastery of executive communications.
* Ability to lead large-scale organization change initiatives.
* Leads strategic thinking, prioritization and tactical steps
involved in daily operational opportunities to accomplish program
* Ensures Business Case clearly articulates business success
* Establishes and maintains relationships with sponsors, functional
leaders, projects teams, stakeholders and executive leadership.
* Highly skilled in negotiating, team building, and influencing
others to achieve program goals.
* Proven success in matrixed management initiatives and ongoing
processes that drive business outcomes.
* Serves as the primary escalation point for the program.
* Partners in the prioritization of tactical and strategic
initiatives based on achieving goals, risks, impacts, resource
availability and other relevant factors.
* Identifies and evaluates all scope and requirement changes to
support the strategic direction and maintains documentation for
* Delivering the program and projects within budget and
* Identifies and manages all risks with viable and approved
* Ensures Core Team and executive leadership team are fully
informed and engaged to support the success of the program.
* Solid understanding and proven track-record in application of PM
knowledge areas and technical development processes and
* Proficient in functional areas and project management tools and
* Coaches and mentors project management team members.
* Possesses sufficient domain and technical knowledge as to be
credible leader for the team.
* Functions as a Servant Leader and process champion.
* Oversee monthly and quarterly Operational and Capitalization
forecasting and accounting reconciliations.
* Tracks and reports program progress and financials again plan and
* Identifies opportunities to celebrate the successful achievement
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school)
Required, Field of Study: Business, Technology and/or
* 12 plus years of experience in Technology, Business, or
* Experience in Healthcare Information Technology Management,
Business Intelligence, or Software Development preferred.
* Master's Degree preferred.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer
supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work
environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a
single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives
of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal?
Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please
visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
The Program Director is the single point of accountability,
empowered to ensure the program meets its success criteria as
defined in the Business Case. Working within a strong matrix and as
seasoned collaborator and influencer, the Program Director will
manage all aspects of project/program planning and execution while
ensuring the team's alignment to prioritized scope. Overall, this
position is accountable for connecting the business and the
technical needs of the program, driving execution, establishing
effective communication internally and externally, and have the
customer experience firmly as their focus. Range of
responsibilities include accountability for the delivery of a
Portfolio of product releases with a portfolio budget ranging from
$5M to $30M.
Regular / Temp
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, Moreno Valley , Program Director, Executive , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!