Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Basic Qualifications * Must be fluent in reading, writing, and
speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening
and weekend hours. Preferred Qualifications * Prefer six months of
experience in a retail environment.
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
* Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions
accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing
* Prefer good computer skills.
* Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
* Prefer PTCB or ExCPT certification. The following information is
applicable for San Francisco, CA applicants: Pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. The
following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance
with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the available
benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here:
/benefits. Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with
information related to the position, to the extent required by
state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492.
Keywords: Walgreens, Moreno Valley , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!