Medical Billing Specialist
Company: Zymeda Provider Solutions
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 12, 2022
This position is a full-time, goal-oriented, revenue-driven,
highly accurate andmotivated biller for Gastroenterology and
General Surgery. You will be responsible for taking data provided
by medicalcoders and use that information to submit claims to
insurance companies andall indicated follow-up necessary to collect
payment due. Keeping with theZymeda Provider Solutions, Inc. Team
Culture as a back-bone of your workethic and customer service.
Using a high-degree of person and professionalaccountability to
service the client billing needs. Coordinate all patient
andinsurance billings by performing the following duties.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Strong knowledge - Gastroenterology and General Surgery billing
- Proactive approach to identify and resolve issues involving
- reimbursement to client.
- Reviews bulletins to identify new programs that may affect
- all insurances and prepares reports.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with billing, coding, and
- requirements and identifies overpayment and lack of
- Review and analyzes bills as they come off the system and
- them in a timely manner to appropriate intermediary.
- Verifies all entries made by clinic staff and makes corrections
- Prepares bills and claims and transmits them on a timely basis,
- hours of receipt)
- Submit clean claim, a claim with no defect, impropriety or
- circumstances including incomplete documentation that delays
- Reviews submittals to ensure accurate transmission and timely
- Provides information to payers and ensures that reimbursement
- Posts payments.
- Contacts patients regarding outstanding balances.
- Establishes payment plans to help patients manage payment of
- Sends delinquent accounts to collection agencies.
- Processes insurance payments to patient accounts in
- Creates and mails insurance claims and patient statements.
- Rebills insurance companies or other third parties to secure
- Responds to patient billing and statement inquiries.
- Makes Recommendations to management for write-offs.
- Reviews and follows up on denial codes transmitted to providers
- reimbursement on claims.
- Gathers, compiles, and analyzes billing and statistical
- Attends Training and/or seminars.
- Performs other duties as required.About Zymeda:We are a revenue
cycle management company focused on providing physician practices
with the consulting services, process improvement, operational
benefits and revenue cycle capabilities enjoyed by large medical
groups. As a growing company based in Southern California, our
company offers clients a unique level of service complimented by
access to our leadership team and industry experts.The People:Our
team of Billing & AR specialists comprise of various backgrounds
and experiences. We work together to make sure everyone has the
training, resources, and knowledge to enjoy the tasks that make
them and Zymeda successful. Many team members take advantage of
opportunities to grow professionally because we also like to
promote from within.Team Culture:We are committed to fostering a
positive work atmosphere where hard work is mixed with fun so that
our teams look forward to coming to work. We reward innovation,
problem solving, and process improvements. Check out our Google
reviews and Facebook page to get an idea of our team culture!Check
us out at www.zymeda.com
Keywords: Zymeda Provider Solutions, Moreno Valley , Medical Billing Specialist, Healthcare , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!