Podiatric Physician-New Clinic in Moreno Valley, CA
Company: Upperline Health
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 21, 2022
About Upperline HealthUpperline Health launched in 2017 and is
the nation's leading comprehensive and coordinated lower extremity
healthcare organization. Upperline Health provides the highest
quality integrated health services to more patients in need through
a skilled and compassionate team. We specialize in targeting
patients at risk of developing complications and intervening
earlier with an innovative care management approach to prevent more
serious consequences. Upperline Health is based out of Nashville,
TN and currently has practices in Alabama, California, Florida,
Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.BenefitsComprehensive
health benefits, 401K, path to partnership, med mal, licensure, and
CMEAbout the Podiatric Physician RoleUpperline Health is seeking a
well-trained Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) to provide foot and
ankle care in a clinic based in our new clinic opening in Moreno
Valley, CA for Fall/Winter of 2022. This position will cover the
entire gamut of foot and ankle medicine from the comprehensive
patient examination through the surgical, non-surgical and
biomechanical management of all foot and ankle conditions. The
candidate must demonstrate compassion for patient needs, have great
attention to detail and thrive in a collaborative environment. As
Upperline expands, this individual will be able to explore a wide
range of career opportunities within the company.What You'll Be
- Our DPMs will provide Upperline services in a clinic setting.
Staff membership at the hospital will be expected.
- You will assess the patients presenting lower extremity
complaints, review his/her medical history, listen to the patients'
concerns, perform a physical examination, order the appropriate
imaging or medical labs and then develop and implement a clinical
plan of care.
- Types of care for podiatric patients include comprehensive
examination, with an all-encompassing approach to all aspects of
foot and ankle care including at-risk foot care, painful foot and
ankle conditions, trauma, wound care and surgical management when
- Surgical services will be provided in the practice based on the
scope, education, training and experience of the physician.
- You will give advice and instructions on foot care and you will
also educate patients and families about general wellness care,
medication usage, side effects, medical adherence and
- Each day, you will maintain patient medical records and medical
documentation consistent with state regulations and Upperline
Health standards and policy.
- You will participate in continuing education as required by the
state Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- You will prescribe medication as permitted by the state Board
of Podiatric Medicine.
- Other related duties as deemed necessary.Qualifications of the
- Degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine with appropriate
certification and licensure is required
- California license required - Active license preferred or the
ability to obtain within applicable timeframe
- Board Qualified or Board Certified by the ABPM (American Board
of Podiatric Medicine) and/or ABFAS (American Board of Foot and
- Our DPMs must have strong compassion for our patients and their
- Possession of DEA registration or eligibility required
- CPR certification expected, and consistent the requirements of
the state Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to ensure that
each of your interactions with patients, family caregivers,
clinicians, and team members is effective and meaningfulJob Type:
Keywords: Upperline Health, Moreno Valley , Podiatric Physician-New Clinic in Moreno Valley, CA, Healthcare , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!