Oncology Nurse Navigator - RN - Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
Company: Scripps Health
Posted on: September 19, 2018
Oncology Nurse Navigator - Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nations Top 100 Places to Work. Youll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if youre open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential. Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas has served the growing communities of San Diegos coastal North County since 1978. We offer a full range of clinical and surgical services, including North Countys first Primary Stroke Center, a regionally recognized brain injury program, state-of-the-art imaging center, 24-hour emergency room care and award-winning OB-GYN, maternal health and infant health services. The Oncology Nurse Navigator RN will be responsible for the daily management and coordination of care for patients with complex health needs, including coordination with providers, navigators and ancillary and community resources across the system and care continuum. This is a 10 hour, day shift, full-time (FTE 1.0 - 80 hours per pay period) position with benefits. Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Current CA RN License
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) or Certified Case Manager (CCM).
- Three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in a variety of clinical settings
- Two (2) years complex case management experience in a managed care environment
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider certification
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English
- Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
- One year oncology experience preferred. Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego-based Company and Beckers Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today. Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Scripps Health, Moreno Valley , Oncology Nurse Navigator - RN - Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center, Healthcare , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!