Customer Service / Assistant Manager Trainee
Company: Boundless Promotions
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We are looking for a full-time employee who will provide
customer service and customer support to the organization. This
position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items
as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service
and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full
training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist,
and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be
well-spoken and able to present themselves to others in a
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Assistant Manager
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend
products and services or pass along consumer leads to the sales
department depending on their level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional
- Process orders and data entry with high-level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and
associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures
class graduates have a smooth transition into successful,
professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance
employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities
and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play
scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person in our company
has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We
promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together
to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Promotion and
pay are based on performance. Specialized training will prepare
individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant
sales experience, which fosters the acquisition of quality
customers and long-term customer loyalty.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with
experience working in customer service, customer relations, and
customer support to work as part of our team. Account Managers will
receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge
that they require to be successful in this high-energy industry. We
are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and
comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer
satisfaction and professional development.
Requirements of a Customer Service Assistant Manager Trainee:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and
as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced
- Degree preferred
- Competitive wages
- Merit-based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Company event
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Boundless Promotions, Moreno Valley , Customer Service / Assistant Manager Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!