Food Service Worker - Moreno Valley
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $15.00 - $16.00 HourlyIf you seek more
than just a job -- check us out!Food Service WorkerFamily Service
Association (FSA)This position will be based in Inland Empire, CA.
Family Service Association (FSA) is a large non-profit social
service organization. We have over 25 locations through Riverside
and San Bernardino counties. For more than 65 years, FSA has been
positively transforming lives. We are one of the most passionate,
mission-driven places you will find. Our teams are passionate about
providing child development services, senior nutrition services,
counseling and others. As a living, growing and evolving
organization, our team of over 300 employees and hundreds of
volunteers are people-focused and people-powered. This is more than
a job -- it is a calling -- a purpose. We strive to be a "best
place to work." Our employees are part of a thriving organizational
culture that rewards our employees with competitive compensation,
company-paid health insurance, dental and vision plans, 403(b)
retirement savings plan, paid vacation and other benefits.
We deeply value our employees. Our full-time, eligible employees
- Competitive wages and salaries;
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans;
- Employer-sponsored retirement savings plan;
- Paid time-off and paid sick leave;
- Opportunities to receive gift cards; and
- Company-sponsored social events.FSA is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among
our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and
hope for individuals, families and communities and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. EEOPlease note that, in keeping with federal or
County mandates and/or FSA's own policies, FSA has a mandatory
vaccination policy, requiring all employees to show proof of full
vaccination against COVID-19 prior to the start of employment. In
addition, in an effort to mitigate exposure and in keeping with CDC
mandates or recommendations, we require an approved, COVID-19 test
with a negative test result to be completed from any
state-authorized test site or licensed medical provider prior to
your start date.
Key Responsibilities of Position
- Assist in preparation of meals according to menu/recipe as
- Read menus, estimate needs for each meal, and ensure that
adequate supplies are available prior to meal preparation.
- Accurately prepare weekly inventory and submit by the
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen, equipment, and delivery
equipment as needed.
- Ensure compliance with the Dept. of Health by labeling all food
products that are opened.
- Maintain nutrition records (i.e.: Temperature control logs,
- Perform food preparation and serving in compliance with program
- Train volunteers in serving procedures, storage, and cleaning
- Four to six hours per day, occasional weekends required.
- Punctual and Regular Attendance.QualificationsRequired
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Food Service Background
- Ability to rotate to multiple sites as needed.
- Current Food Handlers Permit Qualities and Traits
- Ability to read and write English and to communicate at the
level required for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional and
- Ability to work with a diverse client population and Agency
workforce in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Bilingual is a plusAdditional Requirements:
- Background Fingerprint Clearance exemption free (Department of
Justice, FBI, and Child Abuse Index)
- CA Driver's License and Proof of Automobile Insurance.
- Current and Clean DMV Print Out report
- Physical Exam and Lift Test Clearance
- Drug Test Clearance
- Immunized against: Influenza, Pertussis, and Measles, TB test
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role and you
can see yourself contributing to FSA's important mission, please
apply here: https://www.fsaca.org/jobsGive your passion a purpose.
Be part of our dedicated and amazing team. We look forward to
hearing from you.
Keywords: FSA, Moreno Valley , Food Service Worker - Moreno Valley, Hospitality & Tourism , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!