Human Resources Associate
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: February 19, 2019
AboutFedEx Supply ChainFedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information, go tosupplychain. fedex. com.WeHave .
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world s most admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much more!GeneralSummary .The Associate, HumanResources role provides support to the organization related to hourlyrecruiting, onboarding new hires, processing unemployment claims, schedulingperformance management training, acting as a partner with employees andLeadership, reporting HR metrics, as well as assisting with all other relatedHR projects and initiatives.This position will beresponsible for ..
- Schedules, prepares,and facilitates the logistics for new employee orientation and onboarding.
- Providesadministration and assistance in all HR areas in regards to policies,procedures and programs.
- Assist withresolving employees HR-related questions and issues.
- Advise HRleadership of potential HR-related issues and recommend and implement solutionsas appropriate.
- Answer basicfunctional questions and refers more complex HR matters to appropriateresources.
- Assist withreviewing employee relations concerns and providing information andrecommendations to HR leadership.
- Assist the HRteam and management with strengthening and enhancing the company s HR programs,policies, and processes.
- Administeraspects of new employee orientations and trainings.
- Administer hourlyrecruiting, sourcing, and screening.
- Maintain jobfiles and ensures proper dispositioning of all applicants.
- Maintainpersonnel files and ensure compliance with record retention policy.
- Administer theperformance management program according to design reviews.
- Prepare andrespond to unemployment claims.
- Enhance, conduct,and/or assist with the administration of the company s internal trainingprograms to align with long term HR goals and objectives.
- Prepare HRreports pursuant to government and management requirements.
- Prepare anddistribute required federal, state and local HR-related notices.You might be a greatfit if .Education/Experience
- Bachelor s degreepreferred in human resources or related discipline preferred.
- In lieu ofdegree, high school diploma or GED, and 2 - 4 years of experience in a HumanResources role.
- PHR, SHRM-CP orequivalent certification preferred.
- Strong knowledgeof HR-related best practices, government regulations and industry standards.
- Familiarity withCOBRA, ERISA, FMLA, FLSA and all HR related state and federal regulationsrequired.
- Knowledge inMicrosoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems stronglypreferred.
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills.
- Customer servicedriven.
- Strong teamplayer.Physical/Cognitive RequirementsWith orwithout accommodation:
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read,write and interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to usehands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possessvisual acuity, i. e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.ADA FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application process.Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 22544Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: FedEx, Moreno Valley , Human Resources Associate, Human Resources , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!