Senior Maintenance Technician Moreno Valley
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Maintains Distribution Center (DC) facilities and equipment to
maximize Operations performance.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks and minor
mechanical repairs to material-handling and other Distribution
Center (DC) equipment.
- Uses Computerized Maintenance Management System
(CMMS)-generated preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain
distribution machinery and equipment according to the
manufacturer's recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Works with Master Maintenance Technician to perform
preventative, corrective, and predictive maintenance on high-tech
- Maintains a safe work environment by documenting and correcting
potential safety issues concerning material-handling equipment or
distribution center facility.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy
USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a
global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America's most
loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to
champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America.
Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto
Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a
neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million
customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in
the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy
and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and
patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with
platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the
latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in
local communities nationwide.
- Associate's degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology AND
at least 2 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United
States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment
OR at least 4 years of maintenance experience in a facilities,
United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing
- Knowledge of industrial electricity including single-phase and
three-phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo
- At least 6 months experience with Programmable Logic Controller
(PLC )logic principles.
- At least 6 months experience uploading and downloading
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), System Control Software
(SCSs), and scanners.
- At least 6 months experience with electronics such as photo
sensors, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), remote Input/Output
modules (I/Os), servo drives, and variable frequency drives.
- Willing and able to climb to the 100-foot level to make repairs
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80
pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive
bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting,
standing, and walking with or without reasonable
Keywords: Walgreens, Moreno Valley , Senior Maintenance Technician Moreno Valley, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!