Assistant Manager - Bilingual Spanish - Retail Optical
Company: National Vision Inc.
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At National Vision, Inc. (NVI), we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
NVI is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United
States with over 1,200 stores in 44 states plus the District of
Columbia and Puerto Rico. We operate five retail brands: Americas
Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers inside
select Walmart stores and Vista Optical inside Fred Meyer stores
and on select military bases. We employ over 13,000 people
including a network of over 2,000 optometrists. We offer an
innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is
praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Full Time Bilingual Assistant Contact Lens
Manager to join our growing team.The Assistant Contact Lens Manager
assists the General Manager with store operations and ensures that
the contact lens department operates in accordance with the company
policies and procedures. This position oversees the Optometric
Technician and the Receptionist.
What would you do? The Specifics
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Optimize and oversee the contact lens department to ensure
efficiency and compliance with companys policies and operational
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
and ensure all associates do the same.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Review remakes and enforce
policies to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the instruction to customers on the insertion and
removal of contact lenses. Ensure Contact Lens Technician follows
- Perform dispensing duties as necessary, if permitted by state
- Communicate with the General Manager, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate the Optometric Technician and
Receptionist and ensure the timely completion of day-to-day
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs,
recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Are you the right fit? The Suitable Talent
- Fluent in speaking and reading English & Spanish.
- Optical Sales and/or Retail Supervising experience is
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for
effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously
monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website to learn more.
Keywords: National Vision Inc., Moreno Valley , Assistant Manager - Bilingual Spanish - Retail Optical, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!