Maintenance Mechanic II
Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for the prompt repair and ongoing maintenance of
facilities, complex equipment, and company vehicles. Identify,
monitor and troubleshoot problems. Keep records of work performed
and complete maintenance history logs. Control and account for
equipment. Ensure operation of safe and functionally sound
equipment. Maintain grounds and clears parking lots. Maintain and
order supplies and parts as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Maintain and repair more complex machinery (conveyor system,
Pick to light technology, scanners, shrink wrap machine. Box
- Repair and maintain PIT
- Battery Change Repair
- Provide recommendation to repair or replace poorly functioning
- Efficiently prioritizes repair schedule to ensure an
uninterrupted production schedule.
- Conduct regular facilities inspections.
- Assist in developing a preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensure an adequate inventory of necessary spare parts and
materials is maintained.
- Assist personnel as needed. Communicate regularly with
personnel to ensure that repairs and maintenance needs are met and
coordinated with production schedules.
- Keep management informed of areas activities and of significant
- Report major concerns or significant problems.
- Ensure work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and
procedures, as appropriate for location
- High School Diploma/GED and/or equivalent related
- Refrigeration Certified
- Certified Material Handling Engineer Mechanic
- ASE Certification
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Able to read and understand blueprints and technical reference
- Knowledge of production functions
- Understanding of equipment operation and maintenance
- Two years of on-the-job experience with electronics and
- Machining and fabrication experience helpful
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well independently
- Able to cooperate and communicate well with others
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Able to use various hand tools
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Moreno Valley , Maintenance Mechanic II, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!