Now Hiring! General Labor in Moreno Valley!
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Manpower has immediate openings for 1st, and 3rd Shift General
Warehouse Workers in Moreno Valley. These are temp- hire
opportunities and you will be responsible for performing tasks
involved in processing and shipping orders to their retail
Earn $250 for completing 40 hours with no attendance or performance
* Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking,
packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
* Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency
(RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
* Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management
* Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all
areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free
* Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse
* Willing to work a flexible shift.
* Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without
* Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling,
grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Willing and able to carry up to 30 pounds with or without
* Ability to pass a drug screening and background check.
* Must attend a paid hour safety training
* 1 year experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
* At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF)
* At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an
inventory management system.
If you are interested please complete an online application at
www.manpower.com and give us a call Manpower at 951-808-8302.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Keywords: Manpower, Moreno Valley , Now Hiring! General Labor in Moreno Valley!, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!