Company: Skechers U.S.A.
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 31, 2021
NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are
making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in
the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail
floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new
directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about
our brand at
The Caf Attendant is responsible for welcoming and greeting guests,
providing a friendly and exceptional dining experience. They will
follow all standard policies and procedures within their assigned
- Warmly greet guests on arrival, addressing them by name
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes; answer questions
about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and
services, making recommendations where applicable.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our
- Call out name and number of party when order becomes
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and to guests in a
- Monitor guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied
with the food and service, responding promptly and courteously to
- Prepare bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process
credit card charges.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Maintain clean service areas, e.g., clearing, cleaning tables,
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as
required by service station assignment.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities
and physical demands described are representative of those duties
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise
qualified for thejobposition, to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach
with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally
required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to
Keywords: Skechers U.S.A., Moreno Valley , Caf Attendant, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!