Title: Fulfillment Associate
Location: Moreno Valley, California
We are looking for dedicated team members to join our 3pm-11:30
pm shift, Monday through Friday. Please read below for more
details! No experience required!
- $15.00 per hour plus $.50 shift differential
- $1.00 per hour for Hero pay
- If you qualify for the child care stipend and the quarterly
bonus, it is the equivalent of adding $2.40 per hour to your hourly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (Company pays 96%
of base health plan for individual coverage)
- Additional voluntary benefits such as short term disability,
accidental death and dismemberment, etc.
- $250 monthly stipend for child care after 30 days for those
- Quarterly attendance bonus
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k Plan
- Commuter benefits
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off program
- Referral bonus program
- Fun company culture
ShipBob's mission is simple: provide world-class fulfillment to
ecommerce sellers big and small.
With $60M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures,
Bain Capital Ventures, and Hyde Park Venture Partners, we are ready
for a new team member to help us reach the next level.
Our Associates work together as a team to deliver an incredible
experience for our customers every day. Dedication and commitment
to excellence will set you apart as a candidate and set you up for
success within our fast-growing company. At ShipBob there is huge
opportunity for career growth as we are invested in each and every
employee's success in their career.
At ShipBob, we're looking for individuals who embody our core
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate
about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that
passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members
understand that success or failure depends on us working together
and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is
software. We value team members that never give up and keep
iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart,
innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the
problem, not our "favorite" solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It's not just talk; it's the way you
As an associate you will be working within one of several
Receiving: This team accepts our customers' new inventory and
owns the entire process of getting that inventory put away and
accepted into our system. The responsibility of communicating the
arrivals and any exceptions are receiving owned as well.
Picking: Spread across two different processes our picking team
is responsible for delivering products to the next stage of the
process quickly and accurately. An integral team in the warehouse,
pickers and their peers keep the flow of customers products moving
and keep the warehouse humming.
Packing: The final touches before a customer receives their
products, the packing team is responsible for ensuring the quality
of each and every shipment as well as packing the items correctly.
The packing team works together with picking to guarantee that
shipments are fulfilled perfectly and owns all responsibility
around those shipments.
Other Duties as Required: We are a team which means you will be
asked to help out in other areas out of your normal day to day
responsibilities to ensure the operations are running
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, and/or
weekends based on business needs and consistently arrive for work
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without restriction
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 8-10 hr
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently
- May be required to help out in other departments as needed
- You're willing to get your hands dirty to get a task
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly
- You are extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify
- You're looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly
growing start-up company
- Previous warehouse experience is not required. You will go
through a 7 day training program!
- Must be 18 or older
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and