Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring the
building, grounds and equipment remain in optimal condition and
eliminate down time. You will work as part of a team under the
direction of the Maintenance Supervisor to provide a full range of
services including preventative maintenance, repair and appearance
of all equipment and grounds in a modern distribution center to
help us ensure the right products get to the right place at the
- Repair miscellaneous distribution center equipment; including
forklifts, battery maintenance, power jacks, hand jacks, corporate
vehicles, etc. and keep a detailed history log on each piece of
- Perform electrical requirements such as data and voice cabling,
and perform plumbing, carpentry and fabrication duties as needed in
the distribution center.
- Maintain distribution center conveyor systems by diagnosing and
troubleshooting problems and perform routine preventative
maintenance on distribution center conveyor system to ensure proper
- General maintenance of the distribution center, office
buildings, and grounds; including snow removal, spreading salt,
mowing grounds, trimming trees, picking up trash, etc.
- Ensure ongoing preventative maintenance for all systems
operational in the DC; including HVAC systems, electrical units,
lighting, roofing system, generators, parking lots, fans, restrooms
and other plumbing systems, etc.
- Provide after-hours assistance in the event of an emergency or
inclement weather conditions, serving as a first responder to
assess snow removal needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a
drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Moreno Valley , Maintenance Specialist, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!