This position is responsible for greeting customers and managing
the customer storage pick-up process.
- Meet and greet storage buy customers.
- Manage the storage buy pick-up process with the company's car
- Demonstrate knowledge and comply with the company's phone
answering standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Verify the identity of the person picking up the storage buy
order(s) to ensure he/she is authorized to do so.
- Obtain the required customer information on all storage buy
- Deliver customer storage buy orders in POS.
- Comply with the company's safety standard operating procedures
for lifting practices.
- Be an expert in all product knowledge and assist customers with
product questions and selections.
- Clean and stock products according to Floor & Dcor's brand
- Act and work in a manner that is consistent with the company's
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- (1) year of retail sales experience required or an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the
essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with
all levels of store management and store associates.
- Strong computer skills and internet project coordination
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a fast-paced
WORKING CONDITIONS (TRAVEL, HOURS, ENVIRONMENT)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles.
The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate to
Physical Work - Ability exert 30 - 60 pounds of force
occasionally, and or 20-30 pounds of force frequently, and/or
greater than negligible up to 20 pounds of force constantly to
lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is
often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms
and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or
NOTE: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to
be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to
possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are
incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not
been included. However, the omission of specific statements of
duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is
similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement
between the employer and the employee, and is subject to change by
the employer as the needs of the business and requirement of the
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
Bonus opportunities at every level
Career advancement opportunities
Relocation opportunities across the country
401k with discretionary company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Discount Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans
(subject to eligibility criteria)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed
to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D
recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all
personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex
stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and
medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or
breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any
other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including
recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training,
upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination,
compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and
conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit
employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the
basis of any legally protected status outlined above.