Human Resources Analyst, DC Payroll
Company: Ross Stores
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Supports all aspects of DC payroll as needed, Kronos timeclock
maintenance, development and statistical reporting from the Kronos
timeclock and the PeopleSoft system. Also, responsible for
providing technical support and trouble-shooting Kronos issues at
all DCs. Provide training and support to all DCs to include payroll
processing and system training with Kronos and PeopleSoft programs.
This position leads and project manages Kronos system
- Provides answers and solution to both associates and management
- Ensures the accuracy of associate data through frequent
cross-referencing between KRONOS and PeopleSoft.
- Lead and oversee vendors for all necessary upgrades with KRONOS
and Peoplesoft that occur within all DCs.
- Acts as the contact person for all DC locations regarding
KRONOS time clock issues and for any Time and Attendance Management
- Analyze and audit reports and makes recommendations for
resolution. Conducts and assists all DCs with any querying and
report generation from KRONOS and Peoplesoft.
- Assess and identify productivity needs and inefficiencies and
works with vendor (Kronos) to develop solutions. Acts as the
contact person for all technical trouble-shooting and training
needs with KRONOS and Peoplesoft.
- Develop and set up/add KRONOS codes, agencies, scheduling
systems, etc. as needed.
- Maintain and provide KRONOS numbers to agencies as needed.
- Manage KRONOS licenses and set up new hire access.
- Update/test all system changes and provide feedback to
leadership and KRONOS.
- Collaborate with IT and KRONOS to resolve system outages/issues
and support upgrades/integration with other systems.
- Identify/create reporting and other tools to support efficiency
and consistency with processes.
- Ability to update and create pay rules and work rules in
- Work closely with various levels of management within the DC to
provide accurate and timely reporting of HR and Payroll data.
- Work with Corporate contact to create PeopleSoft queries as
needed for various HR business analysis.
- Produce all special month-end and year-end reports as
- Conduct training and technical support either telephonically or
when necessary, travel to other DCs to provide on-site
- Conduct training for all newly hired HR Administrators and
back-up Associate Reps.
- Responsible for installation, upgrades, fixes and other
required maintenance with KRONOS and PeopleSoft for all DCs.
- Manages Conflict
- Leading by Example
- Business Acumen
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans, Aligns and Prioritizes
- Ensures Accountability and Execution
- Organizational Agility
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree preferred
- 2+ years of direct Kronos and PeopleSoft experience
- Must be able to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities
and possess a sense of urgency.
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Payroll processing utilizing updated HRIS
(KRONOS and/or PeopleSoft preferred).
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the
telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and
responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be
a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and
responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at managements
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider
individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills,
abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part
of the Companys overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a
strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to
complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based
on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related
to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status,
military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status,
medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics),
genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ross Stores, Moreno Valley , Human Resources Analyst, DC Payroll, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!