2nd Shift Returns Lead
Company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GENERAL NATURE OF POSITION:
Coordinates activities of production based on return product.
Oversee the return processing to ensure A grades B grades are
pushed through the proper channels. Report information pertaining
to merchandise that is returned due to defects, overstock, etc.
Supports the Assistant Manager with the department process and
people process based on projected forecast volume. Maintain
excellent service standards to other departments within the
organization. Interfaces with key staff by phone email or in
person. Provide support by moving associates around after
completion cross training. Ensure emails are responded to daily.
Creates and runs reports as needed. Researches issues and maintain
audits. Cross trains in other departments and provides support when
needed. Coordinates safety training for departments and ensures
proper documentation is completed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to compute figures and amounts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel spreadsheets and
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral or schedule form.
- Requires excellent communications skills, problem solving and
sense of urgency to meet customer and company demands.
- WMS Knowledge
- Equipment Certified.
Keywords: Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Moreno Valley , 2nd Shift Returns Lead, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!