Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it
all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the
ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate
and support the operations of our National Services & divisional
offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run
smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $20.00/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Assists in ordering and securing product for the division to
maximize store sales through product availability.
- Coordinates with suppliers and National Buying team to assure
timely and cost-effective delivery of product.
- Verifies the accuracy of scanner retails, price signs, and
- Assists with produce buying through negotiation, product
projection and ordering, quality control, and regular communication
- Communicates relevant information effectively to/from other
- Maintains expertise in computer applications within designated
area of responsibility.
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized filing system for the
department and ensures items are archived and disposed of per
- Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report
irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
- Provides administrative support to purchasing leaders and any
general office administrative support deemed necessary by
- Interacts cooperatively with ALDI personnel, external suppliers
and service companies to exchange information and maintain a
- Conducts training and cross training of knowledge and expertise
within area of responsibility.
- Assists with additional responsibilities, as designated by the
leader, to ensure proper coverage.
- Job responsibilities include possible access to HIPAA-protected
health information; as such, employee must comply with HIPAA
Privacy and Security requirements and policies.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant
information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data
within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports
a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers
- Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes
concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the "extra mile" and
persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying
customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus
- Manages and Supports Projects: Effectively plans, executes and
supports project needs to support management and the larger ALDI
- Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic,
efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and
accuracy of results.
- Thinks critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging
problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible,
leverages available resources to address situations before they
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
- Negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in data entry and typing.
- Displays expense and cost control in decision-making.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing
- Associates Degree in Business or a related field
- Work is performed in an office environment where a computer,
telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from
one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to
Keywords: Aldi, Moreno Valley , Purchasing Assistant, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!