Production Control Analyst
Company: Karma Automotive
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Southern California-based Karma is more than just a car company.
Although we are best known as a creator of soul-stirring luxury
electric vehicles, Karma has emerged as a high-tech incubator
offering innovators a perfect platform to prove their emerging
technologies. Every Revero is designed at our Headquarters in
Irvine and created with great individual care and world-class
craftsmanship at the Karma Innovation and Customization Center in
Moreno Valley, CA.
The Production Control Analyst controls the production build
schedule for the plant. They are responsible for establishing and
monitoring all stages of vehicle production, from order sequencing
to the various production lines (body shop, paint shop, and general
assembly) through finished vehicle shipping. It includes ensuring
vehicles are at the correct status with SAP. They are also
responsible for ensuring complete and accurate part consumption
(backflush) in conjunction with the Material Planners and BOM
Analyst. This includes production and prototype/pre-production
certification, crash, and pilot vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent production control
- Supply Chain, Operations Management, Quality Management.
- Ability to implement process improvement initiatives and strong
- Advanced spreadsheet/Excel skills; ability to generate
dashboards, tools, and reports.
- Strong data mining and analytics experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated communications skills and ability to work
cross-functionally and at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to create, manage, and release work orders
in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as
Note: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee should
- Ability to use or operate a computer and other office
productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine,
computer printer, etc.
- Ability to walk or move - to regularly move about inside the
office or onto the facility.
- Ability to see or detect, identify, recognize, or assess
surroundings while in the office or warehouse areas.
- Ability to bend, turn, and stoop occasionally.
- Ability to sit or be stationary for extended continuous periods
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to go up and down stairs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing
their job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
will spend approximately 80% (excluding breaks and meal periods) of
time in an office environment and 20% of the time in the warehouse.
When working in the warehouse it requires the use of personal
protective equipment including (but not limited to) steel toe
shoes, bump caps, safety goggles, and reflective colored vest. The
use of hearing protection i.e ear plugs might be required in
No 3rd Parties. Principals Only, Please
Join Karma as we transform transportation and mobility with
innovative team work.
Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays
and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender
identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national
origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and
group protected by applicable law. Karma Automotive LLC complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to
all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability.
Keywords: Karma Automotive, Moreno Valley , Production Control Analyst, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!