Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins WelcomeNOW HIRING -
ServersHiring ImmediatelyWHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation - paid time off*
- Career Advancement OpportunitiesBenefits and vacation
eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members
must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.Servers are
responsible for providing exceptional service and hospitality to
every Guest in the restaurant. Servers are service oriented, team
players with a passion for providing our Guest with the Gold
Standard in Gracious Hospitality, ensuring absolute Guest
satisfaction. Servers will provide positive Guest interactions
while serving Guests in a friendly and efficient manner. Servers
will have thorough knowledge in all aspects of BJ's menu,
handcrafted beverages, wine list, specialty drinks and prices, so
that they can make recommendations that enhances the Guest
experience, allowing them to fully enjoy our diverse menu and vast
offerings.Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift.
- Greet guest within 2 minutes and follow all Service Execution
- Describe and recommend BJ's beer, wine and beverage selections,
making suggestions that give guests options based on thorough
knowledge of our menu offerings.
- Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper
methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware. Maintain
table cleanliness throughout the meal.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
- Present bills, accept payments, operate POS system, uphold
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
- Respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws,
including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be 18 years of age or older, 21 years of age or older
where required by law
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at
the end of shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi
At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.Our extensive menu
includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs,
generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie - dessert. And of
course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!The
safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are complying
with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Moreno Valley , Servers, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!