Company: ShipBob, Inc.
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Title: IT Administrator
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Hours: Second Shift (core hours 1pm-10pm)
If you're looking to be at the forefront of disrupting the
ecommerce industry, wanting to make your mark and be continuously
challenged to grow, your time has come.
ShipBob is recognized as #1 on Crain's 2020 "Fast 50" list of the
fastest-growing companies in Chicago & Built In's best mid-sized
companies to work for in Chicago. With this growth, we are looking
for top talent to help us reach the next level.
As a Fulfillment Center IT Administrator, you'll be responsible for
the administration and support of all fulfillment center IT
hardware and network systems. A Fulfillment Center IT Administrator
will have the ability to work and make decisions independently in a
fast-paced production environment and have the ability to
prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over
5,500+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial
dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions
for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit
times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their
customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders
and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to
deliver excellent service.
ShipBob's growing fulfillment network is powered by our proprietary
technology and acts as a back office for logistics, providing
merchants with full visibility into orders, inventory levels in
real time, and access to advanced analytics, over 27 integrations
and data reporting.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over
$330M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain
Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision
Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment
technology in the industry. To help us meet this standard, we are
scaling our entire team and looking for people who share our core
values and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
At ShipBob, we're looking to bring on board people who embody our
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate
about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that
passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members
understand that success or failure depends on us working together
and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is
software. We value team members that never give up and keep
iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart,
innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the
problem, not our "favorite" solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It's not just talk; it's the way you
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact when hardware or network issues
- Be available for on call support including weekends and
- Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware.
- Provide support for desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals,
networking infrastructure and other computer related devices.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation,
tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
- Complete RMA processes for various brands and models of IT
- Participate in periodic maintenance and infrastructure
improvement projects after hours, and on weekends.
- Provision and maintain user accounts.
- Provision and maintain computer accounts.
- Asset tag and track all the IT assets and inventory.
- Ensure all incidents are tracked in the ticketing system.
- Complete daily preventive maintenance checks and services.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10 laptops, desktops, and
All In One devices.
- Experience maintaining Zebra thermal printers, PCs, and 2D
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining wireless networks in
industrial production environments.
- Experience administering users and groups in Microsoft Azure
- Experience managing devices via Microsoft Intune, vmware
AirWatch, Citrix XenMobile or similar leading industry MDM.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining CCTV and access
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining Apple Gen 6+ iPods,
- Experience managing users, and groups in Google GSuite.
- Experience interacting with, and assisting remote network
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production
- Inventory Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing a cloud PBX service (Nextiva).
- A+, Network +, or other IT industry standard
- Experience working in a cloud first infrastructure
- Ubiquiti camera system administration.
- Measurement device calibration (dimensioning devices and
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus & Stock Options
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture > > > Check us out on Instagram
Classification: Non Exempt
Reports to: Fulfillment Center IT Manager
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Internal Use Only, Requisition #: POPS-1430
Keywords: ShipBob, Inc., Moreno Valley , IT Administrator, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!