MorenoValleyRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Moreno Valley jobs

General Contractor

Company: Freeman Restoration
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 11, 2022

Job Description:

Job Description Responsibilities Estimator will quote Residential and Light Commercial general contracting projects Estimator will write vendor specifications, get vendor quotes, produce final quote, package budget for production Desired Qualifications Estimator must have 10 years experience estimating general contracting projects Residential remodeling and TI estimating experience Estimator must enjoy working with numbers and be detail oriented Must be proficient with Microsoft office, Xactimate experience helpful. The estimator will enjoy working from home, and must have a quiet home office space free of interruptions. The estimator will work from home for 75% of their time and spend the other 25% in the field. Company Description Recession resistant fire damage repair general contractor.

Keywords: Freeman Restoration, Moreno Valley , General Contractor, Other , Moreno Valley, California

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest California jobs by following @recnetCA on Twitter!

Moreno Valley RSS job feeds