Company: Masonite Corp.
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 12, 2022
We heard you knock!
Set up and maintain the production line for safe palletizing,
labeling, and stretch wrapping of doors. Performs general manual
labor tasks including wrapping, lifting, and moving materials.
Assists a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works under immediate supervision.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with attention to
- Keep palletizer stocked with empty pallets to permit non-stop
operation of the palletizer
- Build pallet using Pneumatic staple gun and cardboard wrap
- Palletize prefinished door onto correct pallet according to
store number, ensuring door(s) are properly secured to pallet
- Report any product/packaging issues
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying
opportunities to improve processes
- Palletize, brace, and wrap with stretch film using automated
- Ability to read and follow instructions per order
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not
typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically
reports to a supervisor/manager
- Measure and count products and materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field
- Knowledge of palletizing process to ensure that orders are
correct based on store number and customer demand
- Knowledge of door types
- Knowledge of Pneumatic tools
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand and work for 8-10 hours per day
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and have the
ability to multi-task
- Read tape measure to 1/32" inch
- Ability to lift to 50+lbs.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos---
- Regular attendance and timeliness is an essential function of
the job in order to avoid any disruptions in production and
- Follow all operational and safety SOP's as written
- Performs other miscellaneous jobs as directed
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not
- 1-2 Years in the field or related area
Open to extraordinary!
Keywords: Masonite Corp., Moreno Valley , Palletizer, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!