Fulfillment Associate Lead, Second Shift
Company: ShipBob, Inc.
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit
from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a
place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the
most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the
opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we
benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great
innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and
more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture
where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.Title:
Fulfillment Associate, Second ShiftCompensation: $19.00-19.50 per
hourLocation: Moreno Valley, CARole Description:Our Associates work
together as a team to deliver an incredible experience for our
customers every day. Dedication and commitment to excellence will
set you apart as a candidate and set you up for success within our
fast-growing company. At ShipBob there is a huge opportunity for
career growth as we are invested in each and every employee's
success in their career.What you'll do:As an associate you will be
working within one of several teams:
- Receiving:This team accepts our customers' new inventory and
owns the entire process of getting that inventory put away and
accepted into our system. The responsibility of communicating the
arrivals and any exceptions are receiving owned as well.
- Picking: Spread across two different processes our picking team
is responsible for delivering products to the next stage of the
process quickly and accurately. An integral team in the warehouse,
pickers and their peers keep the flow of customers products moving
and keep the warehouse humming.
- Packing:The final touches before a customer receives their
products, the packing team is responsible for ensuring the quality
of each and every shipment as well as packing the items correctly.
The packing team works together with picking to guarantee that
shipments are fulfilled perfectly and owns all responsibility
around those shipments.
- Other Duties as Required: We are a team which means you will be
asked to help out in other areas out of your normal day to day
responsibilities to ensure the operations are running
efficiently.What you'll bring to the table:
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, and/or
weekends based on business needs and consistently arrive for work
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without restriction.
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 8-10 hr
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull
- May be required to help out in other departments as
- You're willing to get your hands dirty to get a task
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify
- You're looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly
growing start-up company.
- Previous warehouse experience is not required. You will go
through a 7 day training program!
- Must be 18 or older.Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus & Stock Options
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture > > > Check us out on Instagram
(@lifeatshipbob)We recognize that people come with a wealth of
experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a
job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here,
please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills
combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence;
therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our
positions.About You:At ShipBob, we're looking to bring on board
people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate
about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that
passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members
understand that success or failure depends on us working together
and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is
software. We value team members that never give up and keep
iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart,
innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the
problem, not our "favorite" solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It's not just talk; it's the way you
work.About Us: ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that
partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their
entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of
fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to
improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in
class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy
rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants
can count on us to deliver excellent service. As one of the fastest
growing tech companies in Chicago with over $330M+ raised from
blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures,
Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is
to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the
industry. ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: ShipBob, Inc., Moreno Valley , Fulfillment Associate Lead, Second Shift, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!