Distribution Supervisor (2nd shift)
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Growing distribution center in Perris/Moreno Valley area has
immediate openings for 2nd shift Distribution Supervisors to join
the team! Second shift is available: -Hours are 1:30pm-11pm.
Schedule is - -Monday-Friday and an extra bonus for working
Saturdays!Excellent Salary with bonus potential and benefits
package.Main Duties:In this important role, you will supervise
duties of 10-25 regular associates and temporary employees.
- Monitor production schedules and labor-hour requirements for
completion of job assignments.
- Follow company policies, procedures and safety regulations to
- Prepares and administers associate performance
- Determines time and production standards and maintains
- Keeps a positive "make-it-happen" attitude.
- Managing associate performance by helping to process, train,
assess, motivate, coach, and evaluate associates in all areas of
job duties using established company standards.
- Ensure quick, accurate movement and processing of merchandise
using established methods.
- Organize and prioritize daily work orders and staffing needs to
meet production goals.
- Responsible for accuracy/quality of work for all assigned
regular & temp associates.
- Write and provide corrective actions when needed.
- Creating an effective team culture which recognizes individual
and team performance, while maintaining an issue free environment
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other
Supervisors, Operations Management, and other departments
- Conduct daily huddle meetings to communicate important daily
events & priorities.
- Ensure associates follow timecard punch guidelines, following
the missed punch process for Payroll
- Helping to interview and select new associates
- Maintain daily paperwork, such as time and production
- Assist merchandise processors with paperwork, ticketing
problems and troubleshooting orders.REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years supervisory experience in a production or merchandising
- BS degree is preferred but not required.
- Computer proficiency
- Make it happen attitude.
- Developed written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work together
with others across multiple shifts/departments is required.
- As needed, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Kimco, Moreno Valley , Distribution Supervisor (2nd shift), Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!