Occupational Health RN
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Occupational Health Registered Nurse (OHN) needed for a full
time long term contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in
Moreno Valley, CA
This clinic offers Occupational, Primary, and Preventative Care for
the employees' onsite.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Active/unrestricted Registered Nurse license in state of
- Minimum three (3) years' experience as a Registered
- Preferred experience in: Occupational Health, Emergency
Medicine, Urgent Care, Primary Care, and/or Family Medicine type
- Recent clinical experience and strong first-aid skills
What you'll be doing:
- Nursing assessment, triage, treatment, and education for
employee health concerns
- Provide wellness materials/information
- Assist in adjudicating pre-hire physicals and advising
candidates/employee regarding next steps. Additional duties could
include assisting in returning employees to work from COVID,
disability, FMLA, and personal medical illnesses.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- BLS certified
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated (booster not included) OR
have approved religious/medical exemption accompanied with weekly
What's In It for You?
- Flexible schedule with no nights, holidays, or
- Lower-risk work environment
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you
with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities
- Weekly direct deposit every Friday!
**PLEASE FORWARD MY INFO! Referrals are highly appreciated.**
We place health care professionals on jobs nationwide including
Admins, Medical Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and
Physician Assistants! Reach out to hear about additional
Recruiter: Ariga Masihi
Keywords: Yoh, Moreno Valley , Occupational Health RN, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!