Product Control Supervisor
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are
making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in
the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail
floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new
directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about
our brand at skx.com. Job Description
- Keep the operations on plan - monitor inventory flow/conveyor
rate in the Distribution Centers to achieve quality, throughput,
service level and productivity targets
- Ensuring a constant order flow to utilize labor and equipment
in a high productive way and ensure fulfillment of key SLAs
- Communicate metrics of DC performance in productivity, quality,
and safety with clear focus on continuously defining actions and
measure to drive improvements
- Maintain key relationships with all Supervisors and maintenance
teams and communicate professionally with all internal
- Support CI & drive lean principles to optimize processes and to
focus on key customer requirements
- Manage the collection, reporting and feedback from operations
teams hourly to adjust flow rate as needed:
- Follow the Pyramid screens to check for full and empty lines,
traffic jams, etc. and inform the Shift manager, Leads and
Maintenance of challenges.
- Monitor rejects on CCTV and inform the Shift Manager / Leads /
Maintenance of problems.
- Monitor the BESS to check for jams at the Exit, freefalls, etc.
and inform the Exit team/ Leads / Maintenance of concerns.
- Check PKMS screens for more detailed information.
- Use KNAPP reports to analyze buffer performance.
- Keeping an overview of the different flows in order to make the
- Activate waves for the sorter (Pyramid) based upon chutes
situation on the sorter
- Propose ideas to improve the flow of product
- Manage the problem pool – support/direct operations on priority
- Make decisions on wave development during the day to support
planning and flow
- Collaborate with wave planners to improve wave building and
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Possess proven analytical abilities and interpersonal
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as
well as relationship building skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Must be flexible and adaptive to respond to a fast-paced
- Take pride in being part of the department/company's team
always demonstrating a positive attitude with dedication, loyalty,
- Obtain an above average attendance and punctuality record.
- Maintain professionalism
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must take the initiative to excel
- Must possess organizational skills
- Integrity and good work habits required
- Must have a positive attitude as well as service oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow the directives of direct supervisor
- Must be able to accept constructive criticism when
- Must have the willingness and desire to learn
- Detail oriented
- Must always work safe and professional
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to keep the department OSHA Compliant
- Knowledge of all company policies and procedures, e.g.,
- Ability to contribute hands on
- PC, MS Office experience required
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of relational database
PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel.
The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of
times. All your information will be kept confidential according to
Keywords: Skechers, Moreno Valley , Product Control Supervisor, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!