Company: Jersey Mike's Subs
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR Crew Member to join our
family at Jersey Mikes Subs!!!
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mike's
ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and rewarding as
a Crew Member!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your
life, then working as a Crew Member at Jersey Mikes may be for you.
Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great
authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social
decorum to take through life.
Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an
outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you
enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and
spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with us!
Pay ranges from $15.00-$17.25 an hour.Requirements:
- Be energetic, hard-working, and ethical
- Ability to understand and adhere to all company policies and
- Commitment to learning
- Have strong desire to work as a Team Player
- Flexibility to work day and nights shifts, weekends, and
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages
with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including
answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment
using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change
accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the line team to prepare cold and hot subs
to customer specifications, while following cooking instructions,
safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as knives, grills, slicers,
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing and wiping
tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen
utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to
create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any
interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints professionally and
calmly to resolve problems according to Jersey Mike's standards and
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing required uniform
and adhering to a corporate dress code.Company IntroductionOur
authentic taste served Mike's Way with lettuce, onions, tomatoes,
oregano, salt, and THE JUICE (oil and vinegar) is called our
CRAVEABILITY factor. Our secret? Everything about Jersey Mikes is
the absolute highest quality, including our employees. Our USDA
Prime Roast Beef is trimmed and cooked right here in the store. Our
meats and cheeses are all top-quality premium brands sliced freshly
before your eyes. Our bread is fresh-baked each day on premises.
And of course, everythings created right in front of you. Its what
makes Jersey Mikes the most authentic tasting submarine sandwich
available, truly a Sub Above, and its a tradition of quality well
never outgrow. Our team is just that as well...an amazing group of
people working together, having fun, engaging with our customers
and making each visit memorable with our unique, friendly, and
Keywords: Jersey Mike's Subs, Moreno Valley , Crew Member, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!