Facilities Clerk TEMP
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: June 8, 2019
Facilities Clerk TEMP
* Oversee all common space areas such as the guest waiting area,
conference and meeting spaces, break rooms and general office areas
are clean, stocked and in good working order throughout the day.
Assists with planning, ordering, set up and cleanup of onsite
meetings, townhalls and company events as needed.
* Consistenly check conference and meeting room schedules to ensure
proper usage and assist any departments that may have scheduling
* Maintains the visitor management system and hardware operational
and in good working order. Attend to any guests in waiting area
that are not met by their host in a timely manner.
* Team with department heads and Human Resources (HR) to ensure
vacated work spaces are properly emptied of workflow items and any
sensitive materials. Work with office maintenance to clean, prepare
and label the work space for the next occupant.
* Order all office supplies, including break room, rest room and
janitorial from office maintenance and janitorial contractor lists
to assist in maintaining proper level of inventory. Verify, route
and track facilities invoices for processing.
* Communicate and coordinate with office maintenance, property
management, and facilities management, contractors and vendors to
assist in maintaining building systems, equipment and functions.
May provide support to vendors/contractors such as supply intake
* Provides operational and administrative support for company
safety and security programs and policies.
* Maintains proper front office records and logs such as access
cards, key issuance, shipping and receiving, etc.
* General office administrative tasks as needed, including but not
limited to answering and routing calls, distributing mail,
preparing packages for mailing or shipping, etc.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED):
* 1 plus years of experience in office setting, facilities
maintenance or related experience.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer
supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work
environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring
Responsible for day to day facilities operations and organizational
support of office functions. Facilities coordinators handle
building-equipment emergencies on an ongoing basis and serve as a
liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in
to fix problems.
Regular / Temp
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, Moreno Valley , Facilities Clerk TEMP, Other , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!