Forklift Operator: 1st Shift Part-Time
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Saturday and Sunday: 4:00am-12:30pm**PAID VACATION ON ALL
PART-TIME POSITIONS**Job Summary: Under general supervision, the
Equipment Operator operates a variety of equipment utilized in a
warehouse environment. The Equipment Operator will have basic
understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and
equipment safety guards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including; the
Safety Accountability Guidelines, department training guidelines,
and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Promote a safe work environment through personal actions.
Identify any safety concerns and report to direct
- Load and unload trailers, scans merchandise, builds pallets and
- Replenish and/or stock merchandise, as needed.
- Perform manual, computer or Radio Frequency (RF) functions to
enter data in systems.
- Perform count of product / reconciliations (count cycle).
- Check for accuracy and placement of product in designated
- Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
- Move product safely using Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIVs) to
include but not limited to forklift, reach truck, order picker,
electric pallet jack, and dock stocker, following instructions for
proper use of operating equipment.
- Clear work area of all debris (e.g., loose wood or
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety
hazards to Supervisor.
- Work collaboratively with fellow Team Members, Leads,
Supervisors, and Managers.The duties and responsibilities described
above may provide only a partial description of this position. This
is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties
and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as
necessary or desirable, with or without notice.Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities: Required:
- Ability to lift heavy boxes of various sizes (see Physical
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction.
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math and computer
- Attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
others.Experience Requirements:Generally, requires a minimum of one
(1) year experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or
equivalent combination of education and experienceEducation
Requirements:High School Diploma or combination of education and
equivalent work experience required.Equipment Knowledge:
- Operate various Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIVs).
- Ability to become certified on all PIV and equipment: Forklift,
Reach Truck, Order Picker, Electric/Manual Pallet Jack, and Dock
- Ability to safely operate hand and power equipment according to
procedure.Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify,
troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment,
poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills,
and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely
manner.Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly
required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required
to stand, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop
and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights,
below the waist or lifting as required to store materials
throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or
move materials and products up to 60 pounds. Proper lifting
techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is
usually moderate. Other factors are:
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions.
- Company uniforms, closed-toed shoes, casual work
- Warehouse environment, may be required to wear safety
- Ability to work extended hours, as required.#OpsAbout iHerb
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to
all. We offer Earth's best-curated selection of health and wellness
products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most
We're the world's largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins,
minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products.
For more than 25 years, we've been making it simple for people all
over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From
supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000
products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness
across the world.With a passion for wellness and a mind for
innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a
healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values
unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer - Empower Our People - Be Entrepreneurial &
Pivot Quickly -
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion - Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help
our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan
for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our
programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection,
and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit
www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may
be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are
employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative
will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal
employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment.
Keywords: iHerb, Moreno Valley , Forklift Operator: 1st Shift Part-Time, Professions , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!