FACILITIES MAINTENANCE WORKER ll
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $19.00If you seek more than just a job --
check us out!Facilities Maintenance Worker llFamily Service
Association (FSA)This position will be based in Moreno Valley, CA.
Family Service Association (FSA) is a large non-profit social
service organization. We have over 25 locations through Riverside
and San Bernardino counties. For more than 65 years, FSA has been
positively transforming lives. We are one of the most passionate,
mission-driven places you will find. Our teams are passionate about
providing child development services, senior nutrition services,
counseling, and others. As a living, growing and evolving
organization, our team of over 300 employees and hundreds of
volunteers are people-focused and people-powered. This is more than
a job -- it is a calling -- a purpose. We strive to be a "best
place to work." Our employees are part of a thriving organizational
culture that rewards our employees with competitive compensation,
company-paid health insurance, dental and vision plans, 403(b)
retirement savings plan, paid vacation, and other benefits.
We deeply value our employees. Our full-time, eligible employees
- Competitive wages and salaries;
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans;
- Employer-sponsored retirement savings plan;
- Paid time-off and paid sick leave;
- Opportunities to receive gift cards; and
- Company-sponsored social events.FSA is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among
our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and
hope for individuals, families and communities and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. EEOPlease note that, in keeping with federal or
County mandates and/or FSA's own policies, FSA has a mandatory
vaccination policy, requiring all employees to show proof of full
vaccination against COVID-19 prior to the start of employment. In
addition, in an effort to mitigate exposure and in keeping with CDC
mandates or recommendations, we require an approved, COVID-19 test
with a negative test result to be completed from any
state-authorized test site or licensed medical provider prior to
your start date.
Key Responsibilities of Position
- Provide basic maintenance and janitorial services.
- Inform management of overall building upkeep and repair
- Perform general and minor building repairs as needed.
- Work with other maintenance staff for general cleanliness and
upkeep of buildings.
- Work with Facilities Department to maintain records of repair
and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain storage and update the inventory of maintenance
supplies and equipment.
- Assist with supply ordering, monitoring and distribution.
- Oversee landscape and landscape services provided at each
- Performance janitorial duties and groundskeeper duties as
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1+ year in general building repairs
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervisionQualities and Traits:
- Promote a positive attitude and professional work ethic at all
times when interacting with managers, employees, etc.
- Ability to promote a positive team-oriented
- Current California Driver's License
- Current Automobile Insurance
- Fingerprint Background and Child Abuse Index Clearances
- TB, Drug, Physical Test Clearance. If you believe you are the
right candidate for this role and you can see yourself contributing
to FSA's important mission, please apply here:
https://www.fsaca.org/jobsGive your passion a purpose. Be part of
our dedicated and amazing team. We look forward to hearing from
Keywords: FSA, Moreno Valley , FACILITIES MAINTENANCE WORKER ll, Professions , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!