Maintenance Control Operator
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: September 21, 2022
NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are
making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in
the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail
floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new
directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about
our brand at about.skechers.com
- Understanding CCS (Conveyor Controls System)
- Ability to manage product flow though the CCS
- Ability to diagnose problem areas withing the CCS
- Understanding of material handling equipment
- Understanding of automated conveyor controls
- Familiar with Automated material handling equipment
- Ability to work with all CCS software interfaces
- Provide daily/weekly reporting updates from shift
- Coordinate needed repairs
- Work with all departments using MHE
- Direct maintenance personnel to problem areas
- Coordinate with CMMS operator on potential needed repairs
- Must have knowledge of all applicable safety rules and
regulations, with the understanding of extended safety required in
the Maintenance, electrical, technical trades required to perform
repairs on the above listed equipment through previous training and
or job experience as well as any classroom training.
- Must be CAL OSHA certified on a Turret, Reach, Order Picker,
Walker Rider, Manual Pallet equipment, etc.
- Ability to keep the department OSHA Compliant.
- Extensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures with
an emphasis on safety
- Communicate with upper management daily
- Ability to take directives from direct supervisor
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to take constructive criticism
- Must always exhibit the ability to work in a professional and
- Must be able to perform any other special projects and/or
general requests made by direct supervisor as needed
- Ability to comprehend company customized systems and programs,
- Crisplant, etc.
- Ability to contribute hands on.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Perform housekeeping duties when needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities
and physical demands described are representative of those duties
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise
qualified for the job position, to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach
with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally
required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Skechers, Moreno Valley , Maintenance Control Operator, Professions , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!