IT Support Specialist Distribution Center
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Responsible for installation, upgrades, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software on or related to desktop pc's, printers, pc hardware systems, pc networks, LAN and RF devices. Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills. Schedule may include a variety of shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Installs, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs of hardware and software on or related to desktop pc's, printers, pc hardware systems, pc networks, LAN and RF devices.
- Runs and monitors batch jobs such as integrated store order processing and prints picking documentation (labels).
- Troubleshoots as first level support any problems experienced by production equipment.
- Provides technical support for standard and proprietary desktop software. Relate to a diverse group of people, including team members, senior management, business customers, and vendors with courtesy and in a constructive, professional manner.
- Provides information for standard desktop relocations and set up, by investigating and asking appropriate questions to support end-user needs.
- Lifts and transports PC's, monitors, terminals and printers for deployment. Performs repairs or coordinates with vendors on more complex repairs.
- Maintains and troubleshoots networking problems and systems (PC networking including switches and cabling, RF wireless systems, etc)
- Maintains and troubleshoots proprietary material handling software and systems from vendors such as Dematic and Schaefer.
- Answers questions regarding PC/printer software/hardware issues, and makes IT recommendations.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
Keywords: Walgreens, Moreno Valley , IT Support Specialist Distribution Center, Professions , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!