Manager, Material Operations
Company: Karma Automotive
Location: Moreno Valley
Posted on: April 14, 2019
OverviewKarma Automotive creates expressive and beautiful luxury
cars that are environmentally conscious. We deliver them with
personal attention to customers in the global marketplace. Our
customers expect high levels of personalization and customization
and we intend to deliver on that promise.
Karma Automotive is seeking an experienced Manager, Material
Operations to lead the team involved in the Warehousing of
Production Material at various locations. This positions will be
located in Moreno Valley and will oversee and support the Moreno
Valley Automotive Assembly Plant. The ideal candidate will have
extensive experience in warehousing and inventory management in a
supervisory role. They will interact and support Corporate
Financial with Inventory record balances and meet shipping
schedules for Production & Material Control.Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe work environment and meet all government
regulations, and manage the operations at several warehouse
- Oversee Annual Physical Inventories of all Warehouse
- Maintain accurate record balances of Material in Inventory and
work to achieve lower overall investment and improve inventory
- Achieve all timing and budget constraints.
- Interact and support Logistics operations in the receiving and
shipping of domestic and overseas freight moves.
- Continuously improves warehouse performance by coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and
appraising job results.
- Implements process improvement ideas to increase picking
- Supervise, train and develop subordinates.
- Work with manufacturing leaders to support Manufacturing
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts;
reconciling with SAP.
- Achieve or exceed budgeted spending goals.
- Expedite material when required to meet deadlines.
- Develop continuous improvement plans as appropriate.
- Ensure flawless launch executions of product programs.
- Ensures on time picking and delivery of kits.
- BS Business Administration or equivalent field of study in
- 10+ years Inventory/Warehouse Management.
- Previous experience managing supervisors and other salaried
personnel in a fast paced manufacturing environment with critical
deadlines that must be met.
- Strong leader with an outgoing personality.
- Working Knowledge of SAP Software MRP Modules and
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project &
other business software.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Automotive Manufacturing and Assembly experience
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
NO 3rd Parties, Principals Only, Please
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career!
Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays
and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions.
Relocation assistance is available.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age,
religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status
or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to
all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver's license
may be required based on essential duties
Keywords: Karma Automotive, Moreno Valley , Manager, Material Operations, Professions , Moreno Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!